Victorian Lyre table
Antique accent table replica handcrafted of Indonesian mahogany solid wood. Plain solid wood top leaf supported by a lyre shape column. The pedestal decorated with wings carving, fixed onto four incurved legs.
- Handmade of Mahogany wood
- Available in various finishes and colors
- Overall dimension 105 x 55 x 80 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Lyre table into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Lyre table to your exact specifications.
British classic accent table
Our builder handcrafted the table according to English antique accent table, this Victorian period lyre table replica features unique pedestal that curves in a lyre shape. Five solid brass tube vertically attached central to the pedestal depicting lyre strings, accented with feathers wood carving, fixed onto incurved four legs.
The lyre table is made of mahogany wood harvested from Indonesian production forest in Java island. The top table has a simple design in a plat shape tapered on four corner, attached to the the pedestals using thin rails. This simple top leaf along with tiny apron makes the table look simple and lighter, where as the spread four legs under the lyre pedestal add a grounded trait to the table.
The lighter top and grounded legs make the lyre table become an eye catching furniture pieces in a living room. A perfect selection to stand in corner of living room, a planter in terrace, or even an extra server table in a dining room.
Lyre shape pedestal
The table famous for its in-curved and out curved pedestal resembles a lyre shape, the solid brass string inside the frame makes it more obvious. The frames decorated with feathers relief, the pedestal out-curve transform the feather carving into wings.
Spread four legs
Unlike common pedestal table which usually employs three spider legs, the lyre pedestal fitted onto four in-curved and rounded ends legs. Each leg diagonally attached to the corner of the pedestal base.
- The table handcrafted of mahogany wood harvested from sustainable forest managed by Perhutani, a state-owned forest company
- Kiln dried
- The timber kiln dried into 8% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 12 - 15% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size WxDxH
- 105 x 55 x 80 cm41 2/8 x 21 5/8 x 31 3/8 InchVolume : 0.460 Cubic meters
- Fine sanding, Classic mahogany wood stain
- Solid brass strings