Sheraton Tambourine table tapered
Classic colonial accent table tapered bottom to top handmade of teak solid wood. Turning and reeded four legs slanted inward up to the bottom of top leaf.
- Mahogany solid wood
- Available in various finishes and colors
- Customization allowed
- Overall dimension 40 x 40 x 78 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Tambourine table tapered into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Tambourine table tapered to your exact specifications.
Slanted out legs
Sheraton tambourine dining table is handmade of mahogany solid wood. Round shape top leaf decorated with reeds on it edges fixed on top of circular apron. Bead edge apron under the top leaf connected four legs, highlighted with thin line.
The table employs four wood turning legs decorated with straight reeds, slanted outward reinforced with X shape stretcher with a finial decoration centered on top of the intersection of the stretchers.
- We use production forest harvested wood to build the Sheraton tambourine table.
- Kiln dried
- The wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size Width x Depth x Height
- 40 x 40 x 78 cm
15 6/8 x 15 6/8 x 30 6/8 Inch
Volume : 0.150 Cubic meters
- Fine sanding, Walnut wood stain, Ployurethane coat spray
- Plastic Foot protector