Plain, simple, and strong console table. Made of grade A teak wood, mitered joints top leaf to legs, smooth sanded finish. All of teak timber used to built our teak furniture is obtained from Perum Perhutani teak plantation with minimum diameter of 40 cm. We do not apply any chemical treatment or bleaching, the teak color is naturally uniform. Properly weathered or exposed to rain and humidity, kiln dried to 8% MC.
- Plantation grows teak wood
- Available in various finishes and colors
- Custom size and features to your requirements
- Overall dimension 120 x 50 x 70 cm. Custom size allowed.
- We use plantation harvested teak wood to build the Sitoguran console.
- Kiln dried
- The teak wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size WxDxH
- 120 x 50 x 70 cm
47 1/8 x 19 5/8 x 27 4/8 Inch
Volume : 0.457 Cubic meters