Regency Hall bench
The regency hall bench bring the colonial nostalgia into any rooms. Its turning front legs support the scrolling arm rests in a beautiful combination. The bench is versatile, it will be look beautiful in your terrace and perfect in your hall way.
- Plantation harvested teak wood frame
- Natural rattan skin seat and backrest
- Overall dimension 123 x 54 x 86 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Hall bench into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Hall bench to your exact specifications.
Teak rattan bench
We handcrafted the regency hall bench out of teak solid wood harvested from Perhutani teak plantation, a sustainable teak plantation owned by Indonesia state.
The backrest comes in a simple rectangular shape with rounded top rail connect the back stiles left to right. The rattan skin hand woven to the bench frame using hole-to-hole strand caning technique.
The bench armrest slide down from the back stiles to scrolling on the top of the seat rails. The seat made of rattan wicker hand woven to the rail similar to the backrest. Supported by two wood turning front legs and plain back legs.
- We use plantation harvested teak wood and authentic rattan skin to build the Regency hall bench.
- Kiln dried
- The teak wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size Width x Depth x Height
- 123 x 54 x 86 cm
48 3/8 x 21 2/8 x 33 6/8 Inch
Volume : 0.620 Cubic meters