Regency Backless bench
Classic but versatile, the regency backless bench will perfectly fit on your hall way, in your living room, or used on the terrace. It curved out and scrolling sides bring the classic colonial nuances into any rooms.
- Plantation grows teak wood frame
- Authentic rattan wicker seat
- Overall dimension 155 x 45 x 76 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Backless bench into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Backless bench to your exact specifications.
Teak rattan scrolling sides
The regency backless bench is handmade of teak solid wood and rattan, it features a slick scrolling sides of the regency period.
Rattan wicker seat made of natural rattan skin hand woven to the seat rails using strand caning methods. The seat supported by six wood turning legs to stand beautiful on the floor.
- We use plantation harvested teak wood and natural rattan to build the Regency backless bench.
- Kiln dried
- The teak wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size Width x Depth x Height
- 155 x 45 x 76 cm
61 x 17 5/8 x 29 7/8 Inch
Volume : 0.000 Cubic meters
- Walnut wood stain
- Plastic foot protector