Raffles Center table
The combination of teak wood and rattan wicker used to build Sheraton inspired center table made the Raffles side table shows the balance between the rough wood grains and smooth rattan skin. Beautiful in silent, the sherato center table will stands still in your living room to brings tropical nuance without attracting any attention.
- Plantation harvested teak wood
- Hand woven rattan skin
- Available in various finishes and colors
- Overall dimension 91 x 56 x 41 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Center table into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Center table to your exact specifications.
British colonial period coffee table
The Raffles center table brought by British East India into south east during the Straits settlement period. The center table features beautiful rattan wicker on the top, a fancy intricate diamond pattern natural rattan wicker with a tropical nuance. The rattan skin hand caned strand by strand into the plain top rails.
Rounded outer corner legs on the top connected by plain rails all around, the the table supported by four turning legs ended with blunt arrow foot on the floor.
- We use plantation-harvested teak wood and natural rattan skin to build the table.
- Kiln dried
- The teak wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size W x D x H
- 91 x 56 x 41 cm35 6/8 x 22 x 16 1/8 Inch
Volume : 0.160 Cubic meters
- Fine sanding, Candy brown wood stain