Colonial Palm arm chair
Want to pair the colonial palm chair? Here is the armchair in a same design and decorations. The colonial armchair comes with slick arm rest slide from the back stiles to the wood turning front legs.
- Sustainable solid wood from state-owned production forest
- Natural rattan skin hand woven to the seat rails
- Available in various finishes and colors
- Overall dimension 58 x 53 x 87 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Palm arm chair into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Palm arm chair to your exact specifications.
Palm carving backrest
Paired the colonial palm chair, our palm armchair is handcrafted of mahogany solid wood. The chair backrest decorated with palm wood carving attached to the backrest rails.
The chair arm rests slide down in a rectangular shape from the backrest stiles and rounded to the front legs top. The chair seat is made of rattan wicker hand woven directly to the seat rails using hole-to-hole strand caning technique, one of the most reliable caning pattern.
Wood turning front legs and curved outward back legs stand on the floor with plastic foot protectors to support the seat.
- We use sustainably harvested mahogany wood and natural rattan skin to build the palm chair.
- Kiln dried
- The wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size Width x Depth x Height
- 58 x 53 x 87 cm
22 7/8 x 20 6/8 x 34 2/8 Inch
Volume : 0.000 Cubic meters
- Pecan wood stain, polyurethane coat spray
- Plastic foot protector