Regency Kitchen armchair
The regency kitchen armchair features slick armrests scrolling on top of the seat rails. The chair is handcrafted of teak wood to match our pedestal round dining table in your kitchen corner.
- Teak wood frame
- Removable seat rattan wicker
- Overall dimension 55 x 55 x 90 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Kitchen armchair into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Kitchen armchair to your exact specifications.
Wood carving backrest
The wood carving on the backrest and reeds on the wood turning front legs differentiate the chair from the original regency arm chair.
The seat of the chair is made of rattan skin hand woven onto removable wooden frame inserted inside the seat rails.
- We use plantation harvested teak wood and natural rattan skin to build the Colonial regency armchair.
- Kiln dried
- The teak wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size Width x Depth x Height
- 55 x 55 x 90 cm
21 5/8 x 21 5/8 x 35 3/8 Inch
Volume : 0.299 Cubic meters
- Dark walnut wood stain
- Plastic foot protector