Colonial Ganesha teak leather chair
Teak leather arm chair bending arms. The frame is made of solid teak wood, tapered and curved outward front legs, plain curved outward back legs. Leather upholstery seat and backrest.
- Plantation grows teak wood
- Available in various finishes and colors
- Custom size and features to your requirements
- Overall dimension 55 x 60 x 85 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Ganesha teak leather chair into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Ganesha teak leather chair to your exact specifications.
- We use plantation harvested teak wood to build the Ganesha teak leather chair.
- Kiln dried
- The teak wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size WxDxH
- 55 x 60 x 85 cm
21 5/8 x 23 4/8 x 33 3/8 Inch
Volume : 0.000 Cubic meters