Regency Dining armchair
Complementing the regency dining chair we handcrafted the dining arm chair in same style and height out of plantation harvested teak wood. The regency dining armchair along with the dining chair feature rattan wicker seat and backrest on wood turning legs.
- Plantation grows teak wood frame
- Authentic rattan skin wicker seat and backrest
- Available in various finishes and colors
- Custom size and finishes allowed
- Overall dimension 58 x 56 x 87 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Dining armchair into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Dining armchair to your exact specifications.
Colonial teak and rattan armchair
The regency style furniture popular in Indonesia during the colonial period. The styles brought by Stamford Raffles into Indonesia when colonized Java and Sumatera.
Regency dining arm chair comes in a simple rectangular back curved backward and simple wood turning front legs.
Slick arm rest attached to the backrest stiles slide down and morphing into rounded shape onto the wood turning front legs.
Plain back stiles connected by plain seat rails, rattan wicker hand woven into the chair frame using hole-to-hole diamond pattern strand caning.
- We use plantation harvested teak wood to build the Regency dining chair.
- Kiln dried
- The teak wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size Width x Depth x Height
- 58 x 56 x 87 cm
33 7/8 x 22 x 34 2/8 Inch
Volume : 0.268 Cubic meters
- Yellow candy wood stain, polyurethane coat spray
- Plastic foot protector