Colonial Palm dining chair
The colonial palm dining chair features classic chair design of the curved back stiles resemble human body back contour. Furnish in colonial style and bring the pride of the colonial period back to your dining room.
- Available in teak and mahogany wood frame
- Sustainable solid wood from state-owned plantation
- Authentic rattan skin wicker hand woven to seat rail
- Available in various finishes and colors
- Slight modification allowed
- Overall dimension 50 x 53 x 87 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Palm dining chair into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Palm dining chair to your exact specifications.
Palm wood carving
The colonial palm dining chair is handcrafted of mahogany wood harvested from state-owned production forest. The chair backrest decorated with palm wood carving connected the top backrest rail to the middle rail at the center.
The chair seat is made of rattan wicker hand woven directly to the seat rails using hole-to-hole strand caning technique, one of the most reliable caning pattern.
Wood turning front legs and curved outward back legs stand on the floor with plastic foot protectors to support the seat.
- We use sustainably harvested mahogany wood and natural rattan skin to build the palm chair.
- Kiln dried
- The wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size Width x Depth x Height
- 50 x 53 x 87 cm
19 5/8 x 20 6/8 x 34 2/8 Inch
Volume : 0.000 Cubic meters
- Pecan wood stain, polyurethane coat spray
- Plastic foot protector