Chippendale Ribbon armchair
Chippendale ribbon carving armchair of the Victorian period handcrafted of mahogany solid wood. Pierced splat backrest decorated with elaborate carving, slip seat upholstered with foam and fabric. Cabriole front legs acanthus leaf carving knee, claws and ball feet. Plain back legs curved backward.
- Handmade of Mahogany wood
- Available in various finishes and colors
- Overall dimension 62 x 54 x 102 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Ribbon armchair into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Ribbon armchair to your exact specifications.
- Chippendale ribbon carving armchair is handcrafted of mahogany wood from sustainable forest managed by Perhutani, a state owned forest company
- Kiln dried
- The mahogany wood is kiln dried into 8% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 12 - 15% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Foam, fabric
- Size WxDxH
- 62 x 54 x 102 cm
24 3/8 x 21 2/8 x 40 1/8 Inch
Volume : 0.240 Cubic meters