Raffles Dining chair
Influenced by Sheraton Georgian chair design the Raffles dining chair features turning legs reeds decoration to beautifully stand on the floor on your dining room. Rattan wicker hand woven onto seat rails will raise tropical warmth within a classic colonial pride nuance.
- Plantation harvested teak wood frame
- Natural rattan skin wicker seat
- Available in various finishes and colors
- Overall dimension 50 x 55 x 90 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Dining chair into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Dining chair to your exact specifications.
Teak wood and rattan wicker
The Raffles dining chair handcrafted of teak wood harvested state-owned plantation in Indonesia. The chair backrest curves to form a human back contour, wide top rails, and middle rails decorated with flower carving chevron. All this backrest features designed to provide comfort to the seater.
The seat rails of the Raffles dining chair decorated with horizontal reeds. Rattan skin hand woven into the rail in tight diagonal pattern.
Wood turning front legs with reeds decoration ended with arrow foot on the floor, curved outward back legs provide stability to the chair.
- We use plantation harvested teak wood to build the Sheraton dining chair.
- Kiln dried
- The teak wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size WxDxH
- 50 x 55 x 90 cm
19 5/8 x 21 5/8 x 35 3/8 Inch
Volume : 0.000 Cubic meters
- Yellow candy wood stain, Polyurethane coat spray
- Plastic foot protector