Raffles Dining armchair
Pairing the Raffles dining chair, an armchair comes in a similar design and height. The chair complemented with arm rests attached to the backrest stiles, slide down onto the top of fron legs.
- Plantation grows teak wood frames
- Natural rattan skin wicker seat
- Available in various finishes and colors
- Overall dimension 56 x 55 x 90 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Dining armchair into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Dining armchair to your exact specifications.
Teak and rattan
The Raffles dining armchair is handcrafted out of teak wood into one of the most popular British colonial furniture design in Indonesia. The chair features rattan seat and human back contoured backrest continued down to curved backward legs.
Concave backrest rails, the bottom rails crossing with a flower carving on the intersection attach the back stiles left to right side. The chair arm rests attached to the backrest stiles slide down to the front legs decorated with reeds.
The seat hand woven with diagonal pattern rattan wicker directly to reeds decorated seat rails.
Fluted and reeds decoration front legs ended with arrow foot and plain curved back legs stand on the floor to support the seat and backrest.
- We use plantation harvested teak wood and authentic rattan skin to build the Raffles dining armchair.
- Kiln dried
- The teak wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size Width x Depth x Height
- 56 x 55 x 90 cm
22 x 21 5/8 x 35 3/8 Inch
Volume : 0.000 Cubic meters
- Yellow candy wood stain, Polyurethane coat spray
- Plastic foot protector