Regency Side table
Want a side table to complement the regency lazy chair? We bring back the colonial period side table into present. Stand beautifully with four wood turning legs to support rattan panels inserted in mitered joint square frame, the regency side table will thicken the dramatic nuance of the colonial period in your living room.
- Available in Mahogany and teak
- Rattan wicker top
- Various finishes and colors
- Overall dimension 50 x 50 x 50 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Side table into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Side table to your exact specifications.
Colonial style turning legs
The regency side table handcrafted into colonial style decorated with carving on the apron corners. The table is handcrafted out of plantation harvested teak wood using traditional solid wood furniture construction and joinery.
Four large wood turning legs decorated with flower carving on the top connected by plain rails.
The table top made of rattan wicker panel inserted inside mitered joint wooden frame, fitted onto the table aprons.
- We use plantation harvested teak wood and natural rattan skin to build the Colonial regency side table.
- Kiln dried
- The teak wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size Width x Depth x Height
- 50 x 50 x 50 cm
19 5/8 x 19 5/8 x 19 5/8 Inch
Volume : 0.141 Cubic meters