Inviting for relaxation, our regency period lounger brings colonial romance into your leisure. The lounger shows comfort in its appearance with it rounded edges and gives it with it human back body contour shape seat and backrest.
- Plantation harvested teak wood frame
- Rattan skin wicker hand woven to the frame
- Available in various finishes and colors
- Overall dimension 69 x 193 x 97 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Lounger into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Lounger to your exact specifications.
Teak wood and rattan
The regency lounger is handcrafted out of the most reliable hard wood in Indonesian harvested from state-owned Teak plantation.
Curved backrest and seat similar to the human back body contour providing comfort when used to lying. The rattan skin hand woven directly to the lounger frame using them most reliable technique, hole-to-hole strand caning.
The lounger stand on the floor with six legs, four wood turning legs and two plain curved legs on the back side, reinforced with wood turning stretchers.
- We use plantation harvested teak wood and natural rattan skin to build the Regency chaise lounge.
- Kiln dried
- The teak wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size Width x Depth x Height
- 69 x 193 x 97 cm
27 1/8 x 75 7/8 x 38 1/8 Inch
Volume : 1.371 Cubic meters
- Yellow candy wood stain, polyurethane coat spray
- Plastic foot protector