Regency Lazy chair TR
Bring comfort out to your patio with the classic regency lazy arm chair, a beautiful sturdy chair handcrafted of teak wood accented with rattan wicker seat and backrest.
- Plantation grows teak wood frame
- Authentic rattan skin hand woven to the frame
- Available in unfinished and teak oiled
- Overall dimension 79 x 95 x 115 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Lazy chair TR into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Lazy chair TR to your exact specifications.
Teak wood and rattan
The regency lazy chair perfectly mix the strength of teak wood with the stretchiness of the rattan fiber in providing comfort and reliability. Our builder handcrafted the chair out of plantation harvested teak wood by combining European solid wood furniture construction with traditional rattan skin hand woven techniques.
The chair employs wood turning legs on the front side and plain legs on the back side. The chair backrest made of rattan wicker hand woven directly into the chair frame, sloped down to the seat and up to the front rails.
- Teak and Rattan
- We use plantation harvested teak wood to build the lazy chair, natural rattan skin hole-to-hole strand caning to the frame.
- Kiln dried
- The teak wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size Width x Depth x Height
- 79 x 95 x 115 cm
31 x 37 3/8 x 45 2/8 Inch
Volume : 0.919 Cubic meters
- Fine-sanded, unfinished
- Plastic foot protector