Rafles Garden bench
The Raffles garden bench will transform your patio into colonial period terrace. The bench features beautiful peacock carving on it backrest rail, curved arm rests and turning front legs decorated with vertical reeds and cylindrical rings.
- Plantation harvested teak wood frame
- Available in 2 and 3 seats
- Unfinished and teak oiled
- Optional seat cushion
- Overall dimension 152 x 58 x 122 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Garden bench into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Garden bench to your exact specifications.
Peacock carving bench
The Raffles garden bench is handcrafted of teak wood harvested from state-owned sustainable wood plantation in Java island. The bench backrest rail accented with peacock wood carving and chevrons.
Wooden slats concave seats 2 centimeters gaps fastened onto the seat rails. The arm rests attached to the backrest stiles slide and morphing from rectangular to rounded shape onto the front legs.
The seat rails decorated with horizontal reeds connecting the front legs with tenon mortise joint, fastened with dowel.
Wood turning front legs with blunt arrow feet and plain rectangular curved back legs stand on the floor to support the chair.
- We use plantation harvested teak wood to build the Raffles garden bench.
- Kiln dried
- The teak wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size Width x Depth x Height
- 152 x 58 x 122 cm
59 7/8 x 22 7/8 x 48 Inch
Volume : 0.313 Cubic meters