Indonesia Jodang daybed
Jodang daybed is a Javanese original bench that usually used to furnish terrace. Handcrafted of reclaimed wood from demolished old building, the bench features sturdy legs and large scrolling arm rest. Three drawers inline at the seat front rail, using antique brass ring plate pulls.
- Plantation grows teak wood
- Available in various finishes and colors
- 3 drawers under seat
- Various fabric selection for cushion
- Overall dimension 190 x 90 x 80 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Jodang daybed into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Jodang daybed to your exact specifications.
Made to Indonesian ethnic bench
The teak daybed is made according to Jodang bench an Indonesian original furniture piece with some modifications to the backrest, legs, and seat. The bench features sturdy legs and large scrolling arm rest similar to the original design. The new design has three drawers inline at the seat front rail using antique brass ring plate pulls.
The original design
Similar to other Indonesian original furniture, the Jodang daybed made with an excessive use of solid wood. Four large stiles and thick arm rest obviously shows the amount of wood used to build the piece.
The Jodang daybed features 3 drawers in line on the seat front apron, an antique solid brass ring plate pull attached on the center of front drawers.
Four square legs accented with hemp cord coil. Flat packing construction with boltÂ and screws fasteners.
- We use reclaimed teak wood from demolished old building to build the Jodang teak daybed.
- Kiln dried
- Natural weathering in decades.
- High density foam cushion, fabric cover, throw pillows, hemp cords.
- Size WxDxH
- 190 x 90 x 80 cm74 6/8 x 35 3/8 x 31 3/8 InchVolume : 1.450 Cubic meters
- Natural distressed wood surface, Candy brown wood stain, polyurethane spray coating
- Bolts and Screws fastener