Imada Milking stool
The milking stool inspired by traditional onsen-style bath stool. The stool has Japanese flavor that makes it beautiful in simplicity. The seat is curved downward to provide comfort, supported by 2 legs that are properly splayed to stable the stool.
- Green furniture made of reclaimed teak
- Available in various finishes and colors
- Custom size and finishes allowed
- Overall dimension 50 x 30 x 45 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Milking stool into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Milking stool to your exact specifications.
Milking stool is actually is a bath-stool for people that unable stand and need a seat while bathing. It is also a bathtub-stool where you can put toiletries so you can grab them easily while you are in the bathtub. The material and design of the milking stool is durable and stable for bathroom furniture piece.
The stool is made of reclaimed teak wood from disassembled teak house in Java, the most sustainable and durable solid wood. Handcrafted using traditional wood furniture construction. The wood and the construction ensure the stool can withstand various humidity without cracking or warping.
The milking stool seat made of solid wood board, it is curved downward in a perfect arc to provide comfort and safety when it used in a wet room. The seat is supported by 2 block legs of solid wood board, splayed to ensure the stool stability. The legs fastened to the seat using tenon-mortise join and locked by dowel.
- Reclaimed Wood
- Milking stool is made of reclaimed wood from demolished old houses, barns, railway sleepers, and any other teak wood which previously structures.
- Size WxDxH
- 50 x 30 x 45 cm19 5/8 x 11 6/8 x 17 5/8 InchVolume : 0.078 Cubic meters
- Fine sandingm beeswax coating (optional)
- Non slip rubber feet