Regency Bar chair
If your looking to furnish your dining room with nostalgic feeling of the colonial period, the regency bar chair is perfect selection you should consider. The chair features scrolling arm rests similar to the regency dining arm chair.
- Plantation harvested teak wood
- Natural rattan seat and backrest
- Available in various finishes, colors, and seat combinations
- Foot stretcher available in solid brass
- Overall dimension 57 x 60 x 115 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Bar chair into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Bar chair to your exact specifications.
Teak and rattan
We re-make the regency bar chair out of the best Indonesian hardwoods from the teak plantation and accented it with authentic rattan wicker.
The regency bar chair employ wood turning front legs and plain back legs reinforced with wood turning stretcher at the bottom, also functioned as foot rests.
Rectangular shape backrest, rattan strings hand woven into the frame using hole-to-hole strand caning technique.
- We use plantation harvested teak wood and authentic rattan fiber to build the Regency bar chair.
- Kiln dried
- The teak wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size Width x Depth x Height
- 57 x 60 x 115 cm
22 3/8 x 23 4/8 x 45 2/8 Inch
Volume : 0.428 Cubic meters
- Walnut wood stain, polyurethane coat spray
- Plastic foot protector