Colonial Palm bar chair
The classic colonial style flute leg bar chair paired with arm chair will complement any high dining table and bar counter to brings the 18th century nuance into present. These bar chair is a perfect selection give a touch of classic colonial into your existing dining room furniture pieces.
- Mahogany wood frame harvested from sustainable forest
- Removable seat pad various fabric selection
- Various finishes and colors, or custom finishes
- Reinforced with stretcher and brass footrest
- Overall dimension 50 x 48 x 115 cm. Custom size allowed.
*Add this Palm bar chair into your Request for Quotation. We will calculate the price and quote you within a business day.
*Need more options? You can customize this Palm bar chair to your exact specifications.
Palm carving backrest
The colonial palm bar chair and arm chair is handmade of mahogany wood harvested from state-owned production timber.
The chair backrest designed and shaped into human back contour to provide comfort for the seater, decorated with palm shape wood carving at the center of the backrest.
Removable seat pad made of solid wood frame upholstered with foam and fabric inserted inside seat rails.
Wood turning front legs and plain curved outward back legs reinforced with wood turning and brass reinforced the chair legs at the bottom.
- Mahogany wood
- We use production forest harvested teak wood to build the Regency palm bar chair.
- Kiln dried
- The wood is kiln dried into 12% moisture contents (inside the kiln dry facility), may increase into 15 - 18% moisture contents while we working on it.
- Size Width x Depth x Height
- 50 x 48 x 115 cm
19 5/8 x 18 7/8 x 45 2/8 Inch
Volume : 0.304 Cubic meters
- Pecan wood stain, polyurethane coat spray
- Plastic foot protector